Wednesday, January 12, 2011

music

what do i know about music? all i know is music can feed my soul. whatever mood, whatever time, whatever situation, music fit in well in my life. some people do not appreciate nor careless about music. what kind of genre? i don't have any fixed genre of music that i prefer, the music that i heard, is the music that touch my heart and give chilling sensation to my spine. i love to feel that way, it's kind of me having my own soundtrack of my own life. i wish that i can have my own instrument which i can play all night long. haha, it's funny to thing that way. i do envy my friends who got talent or chance to have their very own instrument and keep practicing, keep playing, keep singing, feeling good. sometimes, i wish i have a partner who can play at least one instrument by my side, a person who can make me feeling good. i do not have any specific instrument that i like, i just love and appreciate the sound. even the wind blow do have a sound.everything is about music. music is a tale for my dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment

responses