Wednesday, January 12, 2011

pal

i believe in the word called friend. my friends have my soul within them. sometimes they know me better than i do. it's very subjective. i do not care what others might thinking about their friends, but i can called myself lucky to have them with me. i have a lots of friends, but some of them are very dear to me. i called them my bestfriends. they are like sisters and brothers. they help, they care, they giving hope and courage, and most importantly, they gave me a little taste of love. sometimes i fight, i mad, i scream, at my friends but at last i forgive them, and that moment i will never ever want to forget as i'm going to learn the way of maturity. my friends give me pain, tears, smile, laughter, hope, memories, love, and courage. for certain situation, i might need my friends more than my own family. to all my friends out there, whether you noticed or not, you meant a lot to me, it's a great things that i'd been friend with you. for all the memories, they have already been placed deep down in my heart. friendship never end.

No comments:

Post a Comment

responses