Monday, January 10, 2011

reality

what do we have now is what we called comfort. not in reality. everything seem to be absurd. i just noticed and i am scared to enter the reality. to that extend, i wish i am a dreamer. after i learned about the real world, i could have been thinking hard whether i can made through all this in my life. my life. and what about my dream? can i really touch, sense, even feel it. yes. i could make it, and the things that i really need is to believe. believes that i am strong. believes that i could make it through all this. and believes that there are someone who believe in you, me, myself. i believe that courage do lies within our heart. it is depends on how are you going to release it. it is a very strong weapon. courage that gives hope for people like me. towards the future so bright, i'm walking to the reality with a smile.  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

responses